Antiviral Supplement 120 CAPSULES
Since ancient times, herbs have been used as natural treatments and remedies for various illnesses to include viral infections. Due to their concentration of potent plant compounds, many herbs help fight viruses and are favored by practitioners of natural medicine. Since most herbs have not been tested scientifically, it is difficult to assess their potency in providing protection.
We depend mostly on the ancients’ usage of the herbs and reported results from people who used these herbs. Our decision to use several of the herbs in our formula was based on giving you the best chance of protection against various viral infections.
1. Oregano: Oregano is a member of the mint family that is known for its impressive medicinal qualities to include anti-viral properties found in the plants compound, carvacrol.
2. Sage: Sage is also a member of the mint family; sage is an aromatic herb that has long been used in traditional medicine to treat viral infections.
3. Holy Basil: Known as TULSI, has been shown to increase immunity, which may help fight viral infections.
4. Fennel: A licorice-flavored plant that may fight certain viruses. According to animal research, fennel may also boost your immune system and decrease inflammation, which may also help combat viral infections.
5. Garlic: A popular natural remedy for a wide array of conditions, including viral infections. Test-tube studies note that garlic may have antiviral activity against influenza A and B, HIV, HSV-1, viral pneumonia, and rhinovirus, which causes the common cold. However, current research is lacking.
6. Lemon Balm: Lemon balm extract is a concentrated source of potent essential oils and plant compounds that have been shown to have antiviral activity.
7. Peppermint: Its leaves and essential oils contain active components, including menthol and Rosmarinic acid, which have antiviral and anti-inflammatory activity.
8. Rosemary: Rosemary is frequently used for its therapeutic applications due to its numerous plant compounds to include oleanolic acid. Oleanolic acid has displayed antiviral activity against herpes viruses, HIV, influenza, and hepatitis in animal and test-tube studies.
9. Licorice: Licorice has been used in traditional Chinese medicine and other natural practices for centuries. Glycyrrhizin, Liquiritigenin, and Glabridin are just some of the active substances in licorice that have powerful antiviral properties
10. Astragalus: Astragalus is a flowering herb popular in traditional Chinese medicine. It boasts Astragalus polysaccharide (APS), which has significant immune-enhancing and antiviral qualities. Test-tube and animal studies show that astragalus combats herpes viruses, hepatitis C, and avian influenza H9 virus.
11. Ginger: Ginger products, such as elixirs, teas, and lozenges, are popular natural remedies. Ginger has been shown to have impressive antiviral activity thanks to its high concentration of potent plant compounds. It is high in gingerol, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
12. Ginseng: Ginseng, which can be found in Korean and American varieties and is0 the root of plants in the Panax family. Long used in traditional Chinese medicine, it has been shown to be particularly effective at fighting viruses.
13. Dandelion: Dandelions are widely regarded as weeds but have been studied for multiple medicinal properties, including potential antiviral effects.
Virus Immune Booster, for two months
Payment Policy, Refunds, Cancellations, or others.
• Payment Policy We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Cash by ATH Mobile in PR as forms of payment.
When orders total $100.00 or more the shipping fee will be free using "Priority Mail". (Valid Only in Puerto Rico and the United States of America). For Rush orders to the United States, you will need to pay for expedited shipping such as Express Mail. To request this service please call 787-718-1366 at the time you finish placing your purchase or send a text message requesting rush shipment.
- Money Refund Please contact us for a refund and to provide an explanation for your money refund request. We will issue a refund once we verify it is a valid claim, and we determine what you paid for your purchase or for part + taxes once you have to communicate with our team. Shipping costs are not refundable. No refunds will be given for any products that are final sale or liquidations.
- Cancellations must be made no later than 4 hours after completing and paying for your order as long as the product hasn’t left our facilities. One of our advantages is the same-day shipping of your purchase if your order is placed before 1:00 PM. Therefore, please if you must cancel your order send us a message by email.
Important: All goods to be returned must be sealed in their original package and in optimal condition. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping and handling back to our warehouse. You will have to provide a USPS tracking number for your return package. You will need to provide us with a tracking number via email at the time it is deposited in the mail.
As soon as we receive the returned goods and verify their condition we will proceed to refund what you paid + taxes in a period not exceeding five (5) business days if you paid by credit card, if you paid with ATH Mobile, can be refunded 1 to 2 days, after receipt of the goods.
If you have any questions or comments you can call us at 787-718-1366 or fill out the Contact Us and we will receive your message if it is necessary, we will contact you.
Warning: The supplements or essential oils we sell are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always remember to consult with your medical professional about using supplements and other methods if you are taking prescription medications.